Avocanana Smoothie – A silky-smooth, delicious and healthy smoothie made with avocado, banana, fresh spinach leaves and milk.
Avocanana Smoothie recipe with video and step by step photos. Smoothies are a great way to include more fruits or vegetables in our diet. This delicious smoothie is a healthy combination of ripe avocado, banana, fresh spinach leaves and milk. It has a silky-smooth texture that will make kids ask for more. Banana imparts a mild sweetness to this smoothie. You may add honey or sugar to make it sweeter. Spinach gives a green colour to this smoothie. Increase the quantity to get a beautiful green colour. Here is the recipe of this healthy avocanana smoothie.
Avocanana Smoothie Recipe:
Cuisine : Global
Category : Smoothies
Serves : 3
Preparation Time : 10 min
Click the below video to learn how to make avocanana smoothie.
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 large Banana
- 6 Spinach Leaves
- 1 & 1/2 cups Milk
- Honey or Sugar (optional)
1. Halve the avocado. Peel and remove the seed. Peel the banana.
2. Chop the avocado. Slice the banana.
3. Take the chopped avocado, sliced banana, fresh spinach leaves, milk, honey or sugar (optional) in a blender.
4. Blend till smooth.
5. Pour into serving glasses and serve immediately. Delicious, silky-smooth and healthy avocanana smoothie is ready !