Chilli Cheese Garlic Toast – A cheesy toast topped with green bell pepper, red chilli flakes, chopped garlic and garlic powder.
Chilli Cheese Garlic Toast recipe with video and step by step photos. Every bite of this toast is cheesy and bursts with flavors from green bell pepper, red chilli flakes and garlic. I have used white bread for this recipe. You may use brown bread instead. This is guaranteed to please your family when served with a bowl of soup for a hearty meal. Try this cheesy chilli cheese garlic toast and let me know how it turned out for you.
Chilli Cheese Garlic Toast Recipe:
Cuisine : Global
Category : Breakfast / Dinner
Makes : 3 slices
Preparation Time : 10 min
Cooking Time : 10 – 12 min
Click the below video to learn how to make chilli cheese garlic toast.
- 3 slices White/Brown Bread
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 1 medium size Green Bell Pepper, cut into juliennes
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 big clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (optional)
- Salt as required
1. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
2. Top the bread slices with grated cheese.
3. Arrange the green bell pepper juliennes on it.
4. Sprinkle red chilli flakes, chopped garlic, garlic powder and salt.
5. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
6. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 10 – 12 min or until the cheese melts. ( If you do not have an oven, place the bread slice on a hot tawa. Cook covered on low flame until the cheese melts )
7. Serve chilli cheese garlic toast immediately.