Fresh Grape Juice – A healthy and refreshing juice made with fresh, juicy grapes. Ginger adds a punch to this juice.
A glass of this grape juice is packed with antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals. A piece of ginger adds a punch to this juice. Ginger helps in the rejuvenation of cells in our body. Both ginger and grapes reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Always drink the fresh juices immediately after juicing. Clean the grapes well before juicing to remove the pesticides sprayed on them. Click here to check how to clean grapes using just 3 natural ingredients. If you want to serve this chilled, freeze a portion of this juice in ice cube trays. Use these grape juice cubes instead of ice cubes as the ice cubes dilute the juice. Let us see how to make this easy and healthy homemade fresh grape juice in this post.
Grape Juice Recipe:
Cuisine : Global
Category : Juices
Makes : 3 servings
Preparation Time : Time for cleaning grapes + 10 min
1 cup : 240 ml
- 4 cups Purple/BlackGrapes
- 1/2″ piece Ginger
- Sugar/Honey as required
- Water as required
1. Remove the grapes from the stem.
2. Clean the grapes. Click here to check how to clean grapes using just 3 natural ingredients.
3. Deseed the grapes.
4. Take ginger and peel off the skin. Chop it roughly. It is good to add ginger because it helps in the rejuvenation of the cells in our body.
5. Put the grapes and ginger pieces in a blender.
6. Blend till smooth.
7. Strain this using a juice strainer. Press the grape puree with a ladle to extract the juice completely.
8. Add water if you want to dilute the juice.
9. Add sugar/honey if the juice is sour.
10. Serve this delicious fresh homemade grape juice immediately.
11. Adding ice cubes will dilute the juice. So you may freeze a portion of this juice in ice cube trays and add the grape juice cubes when needed.