Fresh Mango Icecream – Rich, creamy and delicious icecream with the flavor of fresh mangoes.
Seasonal fruit of summer in India is almost always synonymous with mangoes. Well deserved to be considered as the “King of Fruits”, these tropical fruits are an excellent source of Vitamin A.
Churn up this delicious homemade frozen mango dessert for this summer at your home. Requiring only a few ingredients, this rich and creamy icecream is really easy to make. I followed the recipe of Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. I got this brilliant yellow colour without adding any colouring agent. Every scoop blended with the flavour of fresh mangoes will satisfy your taste buds for sure!
Source : Sanjeev Kapoor’s book
Cuisine : Indian
Category : Dessert
Serves : 5-6
Preparation Time : 5 min
Setting Time : 8-9 hours (depends upon the temperature in the refridgerator)
1 cup : 240 ml
- 1 cup Mango pulp
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 1 cup Milk powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
How to make Fresh Mango Icecream? (Stepwise pictures will be uploaded soon)
- Blend everything till smooth in a processor.
- Pour into a container and close it with a tight fitting lid.
- Freeze till it sets.
- Finely chopped mangoes can be mixed with the icecream.
- Serve the scoops topped with mango slices, cherry and mint leaves.
- Drizzle honey over the icecream and serve.