Your cute little toddler undergoes a period of incredible growth. Toddlers develop at a rapid pace physically as well as intellectually. They need proper nutrition at this stage for their progress. I wouldn’t say that food is enough for their development. But there is no denying of the fact that food plays a major role in their complete development. As a mom, we have to ensure that they don’t lack sufficient nutrition.
This mixed vegetable dal is a nutritious blend of fresh vegetables and dal. You can add any vegetables of your choice. It has cumin seeds and garlic that help in digestion. Mix this with rice and add a few drops of ghee. Your kids will love this for sure 🙂
Cuisine : Indian
Category : Curries for rice/Toddler recipes
Serves : 1
Preparation Time : 5 min
Cooking Time : 15-20 min
- 2 tsp Toor dal/Moong dal
- 2 French beans
- 1 small Carrot
- 2 pods Green peas
- 1 small piece Beetroot
- 1 tsp Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/8 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 garlic
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- Salt as required
1. Wash and chop the vegetables.
2. Remove the peas from the pod.
3. Wash the toor dal twice or thrice. Add all the ingredients except salt.
4. Pressure cook till done. Add salt and mash well. Serve with rice.