Red Radish and Cucumber Salad Recipe – A refreshing mix of red radish and fresh cucumber with yogurt based dressing.
Red Radish and Cucumber Salad is a wonderful healthy salad. You can munch on this as much as you want without any guilt. This is so refreshing, crunchy and makes you feel light and cool after finishing your bowl. You also end up loading yourself with vital vitamins and minerals. I would like to stress one point here. Radishes are rich in Vitamin B & C which are soluble in water. So don’t wash them after chopping since all the vitamins will be washed away by the water. Here goes the recipe of this crunchy and refreshing Red Radish and Cucumber Salad.
Check out the recipe of Tofu and Bell Pepper Salad.
Red Radish and Cucumber Salad Recipe:
Cuisine : Indian
Category : Salad
Serves : 3-4
Preparation Time : 5 min
Cooking Time : 5 min
- 1 medium size Cucumber
- 3 small Red Radishes
- 2 tbsp Thick Curd
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt as required
How to make Red Radish and Cucumber Salad?
1. Wash and slice the red radishes and cucumber. Radish leaves water after slicing. If you are going to serve immediately you can continue with the process. If you are going to eat later, leave the sliced radishes in a bowl for sometime. Strain the water oozed from the radish and use only the radish slices. This water has a lot of health benefits. It can be used in curries or can be had as such. Do not discard it.
2. Mix all the items given under ‘For Dressing’ in a bowl.
3. Add the sliced vegetables and toss gently without breaking them. Toss well to coat all the pieces.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. You can also refrigerate it before serving.