Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad – Simple salad with roasted brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, celery, sweet corn kernels tossed with lemon juice and seasoned with salt, pepper powder.
Roasted brussels sprout salad is a healthy salad that is very simple to make and perfect for any meal of the day. For this salad, the brussels sprouts are roasted in pan to bring out their awesome flavor. Fresh and juicy produce makes the best salad and gives a crunch in each bite. So choose fresh veggies for making excellent salads.
Try this absolutely delicious roasted brussels sprout salad that is tossed with lemon juice and seasoned with just salt, pepper powder and enjoy the wonderful refreshing flavor!
Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad Recipe:
Cuisine : Continental
Category : Salad
Makes : 2 servings
Preparation Time : 10 min
- 12 Brussels Sprouts
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- A handful of Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1 Shallot, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Oil
- Pepper Powder as required
- Salt as required
1. Take the brussels sprouts. Remove the thick outer leaves that are dark green or yellow in colour. Wash them and cut each into two.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder. I like crunchy brussels sprouts. So I sauteed for just 2-3 min. You can roast them till they attain your desired texture. Do you love the smell that wafts out while roasting the brussels sprouts in oil? I do 🙂
3. Take the halved cherry tomatoes, sliced celery stalk, sweet corn kernels, sliced shallot, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
4. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
5. Add the roasted brussels sprouts and toss gently. Sprinkle some more salt and pepper powder if required. Healthy and tasty roasted brussels sprouts salad is ready to be enjoyed!